LOVACADO™ AND SMOKED SALMON PIZZA
2 Lovacado™ avocados, sliced
200 g ricotta cheese
1/2 cup cream fraiche
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
200 g smoked salmon slices
2 tablespoon of baby cappers
Handful of fresh basil leaves to serve
2 teaspoon dried yeast
1/4 teaspoon caster sugar
3/4 cup lukewarm water
1 cups plain flour
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 240C.
- To make pizza dough, combine the yeast, sugar and water in a small bowl. Place in a warm place for 5-10 minutes or until bubbles appear.
- Combine the flour and salt together on a clean work surface. Make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture to the flour and mix to combine. Knead the dough until smooth. Place in a bowl and cover with a clean tea towel and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Mix together the ricotta and cream fraiche. Season to taste.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface and place onto a large pizza tray.
- Place into the oven and cook for 3-4 minutes until just puffed up. Remove from the oven and press centre down using a clean tea towel.
- Evenly spread over 3/4 of ricotta mix and the avocado slices. Return to the oven and cook until pizza golden approx. 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with smoked salmon. Sprinkle over the capers and basil. Dollop over the remaining ricotta mix.