LOVACADO™ SUPER FOODS BOWL
1 Lovacado™ avocado halved, pitted and peeled
3 cups chopped kale
4- 6 radish, finally sliced
2 spring onions, finely sliced, green end included
2 soft boiled eggs, halved
1 sheet nori, cut into thin strips, easiest to use kitchen scissors
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
Chopped coriander leaves to serve
200 g brown rice
1 tablespoon tamari
2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon coconut oil
4 – 6 x 2 cm pumpkin wedges, skin left on
1 tablespoon miso paste
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon tamari
1 small avocado
1/4 cup olive oil
juice of 2 lemons
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place rice in a saucepan and cover with water, cook on medium heat for 20 -25 minutes or until soft to the bite. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Add the tamari and sesame seeds and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile to make the miso pumpkin, whisk together in a bowl the miso, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and tamari.
- Place the pumpkin on to the baking tray. Brush the miso mix over the pumpkin. Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- To make the avocado dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small processor, blend until smooth. Season to taste. If the dressing is too thick add a little water to reach desired constancy.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frypan over a high heat; add the kale, sauté until wilted. Season to taste.
- Divide the rice and pumpkin between 2 bowls.
- Top with the wilted kale, avocado halves, radish, spring onion, eggs and nori.
- Sprinkle the back sesame over the avocado.
- Top with coriander leaves.
- Drizzle over the dressing or serve on the side.