LOVACADO™ ICE CREAM WITH MAPLE AND WALNUTS
750 g avocado flesh approx. 4 large Lovacado™ avocados
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 can condensed milk
1/2 can coconut milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Chopped walnuts and maple syrup to serve
- Place the flesh of the avocado and lemon juice into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, coconut milk and lemon juice and process again until combined and smooth.
- Spoon into a 2 L capacity container. Cover and place into the freezer for approx. 3 hours or until almost frozen, stirring at least 2-4 times.
- Spoon the almost frozen mix back into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to the container and freeze until firm.
- Leave out for 5- 10 minutes to soften before scooping into bowls or glasses
- Serve topped with walnuts and drizzle over maple syrup.