LOVACADO™ AND PEA FRITTERS WITH FRIED EGG
1/2 Lovacado™ avocado, diced small
2 cups peas
1/2 small red onion finely diced
1 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking power
1/4 cup fetta, crumbled
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons oil
2 Lovacado™ avocados, halved, pitted and peeled – to serve
Fried egg – to serve
Micro herbs – to serve (optional)
- Place 1 1/2 cups of the peas along with the onion and eggs in to a food processor or blender. Blend until almost smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold through the remaining peas, diced avocado, flour, baking powder and feta. Season to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frypan over a medium heat. Place heaped tablespoons mixture into the pan flatten slightly. Cook for two minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Use more oil if required.
- Divide fritters between 4 plates. Serve topped with half an avocado sliced each, a fried egg and micro herbs if using