CRISPY SKINNED SALMON WITH LOVACADO™ SAUCE
4 x 150 g salmon fillets skin on
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 bunches of Asian greens of choice, washed and roughly chopped
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
1 ripe Lovacado™ avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
1/4 cup basil leaves
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup cream
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Lemon cheeks to serve
- To make the avocado sauce, place all the ingredients in a small food processor, blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- Place salmon on a clean surface, skin side up. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and rub the salt into skin.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turnover and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add the greens to the wok and stir fry (the water from washing the greens will help the cooking process). Stir through the sesame seeds. Season to taste.
- Divide the greens between 4 plates. Place the salmon on top and serve sauce on the side.
- Serve with extra lemon cheeks.