1) Australian Government NHMRC. Nutrient Reference Values. Vitamin C paper. cited August 2011
2) Valdés F. [Vitamin C]. Actas Dermosifiliogr. 2006;97(9):557-68.
3) Beglinger C, Degen L. Fat in the intestine as a regulator of appetite–role of CCK. Physiol Behav. 2004 Dec 30;83(4):617-21.
4) Little TJ, Horowitz M, Feinle-Bisset C. Modulation by high-fat diets of gastrointestinal function and hormones associated with the regulation of energy intake: implications for the pathophysiology of obesity. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Sep;86(3):531-41.
5) Australian Government Swap it Don’t Stop it website cited August 2011 http://swapit.gov.au/ways-to-swap/food-swap-suggester
6) National Heart Foundation of Australia. Position Statement – Carbohydrates, dietary fibre,
glycaemic index/load and cardiovascular disease, Questions and Answers – Health Professionals.
February 2006 cited http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/information-for-professionals/food-professionals/Pages/guides-policies-position-statement.aspx
7) Australian Government NHMRC. Nutrient Reference Values. Fibre paper. cited August 2011